I had a wonderful day in San Francisco, hanging out with Warren and Lindsay and baby Isaac. The weather was sunny but cool, so we had a great lunch of Indian food in Dolores Park and then spent about an hour touring some open houses in the Castro. I know Isaac wouldn't be satisfied with anything less than a Bay view.
Last night I was on graveyard shift, responsible for getting Isaac back to sleep after his 4 am feeding. It took a few tricks, and some serious patience, but he was snoozing before too long, and then I caught up on some ZZZs myself. I'll give it a run the next few nights, in hopes of getting myself acquainted to being on duty for our little one in another month.
Gilbert
Last night I was on graveyard shift, responsible for getting Isaac back to sleep after his 4 am feeding. It took a few tricks, and some serious patience, but he was snoozing before too long, and then I caught up on some ZZZs myself. I'll give it a run the next few nights, in hopes of getting myself acquainted to being on duty for our little one in another month.
Gilbert
No comments:
Post a Comment