Monday, July 7, 2008
1 cm. and Counting
A lot has happened since our last post. Most notably, we had a doctor's appointment last Thursday and were informed that Jody is 1 cm dilated, which means she's 10% toward being ready to push. We don't get the sense that anything is imminent, but at least it's a start. Helaine and Bill (henceforth Nonnie and Papa) were in town two weekends ago and helped us take care of some items on the "to do" list. We now have a crib and dresser/changing table set up in the nursery and we have started washing some of the newborn clothes. Jody had me move the entertainment center out of the nursery, which was the final step towards transformation. Gone are the tasteful decorating touches that I added when we first furnished the house. We are in full-on baby preparation mode, and are firing on all cylinders trying to take care of everything. We may need longer than 5 weeks, but we'll see if he cooperates with our schedule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, I found the blog. Lookin good, but change the light blue color in the "comments" section to a darker color. It is really hard to see. I am officially putting you in my favorites and on my blogroll (when I get my blog up and running, that is!)
Sara
Post a Comment